Photobucket

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Sally Mann Inspired Series (a bit ) ....

So, for some reason, my eldest daughter has wanted me to take a huge amount of photos of her! I am really loving it but I am also finding that she is putting her 2 cents into how she wants to pose.  That  I'm loving even more!
Bella is an extremely artistic child and she is mature beyond her years as far as how her brain works. She's a straight A student and tonight I actually had to tell her to just enjoy your summer because she is already talking about a science project she has to do the 3rd week of the next school year. 
She is truly amazing. She has been studying (on her own) Salvador Dahli, King Tut and King James and since I have been educating myself more on Sally Mann she has kind of been looking over my shoulder all the while.  
This evening she wanted me to take a few photos of her practicing her splits and her cartwheels (she is a cheerleader) so I took a few shots and then she got more serious and wanted to take an artistic photo and this is what we came up with together. 
Please keep in mind she was never nude.  She had her shirt pulled down around her waist and you see nothing at all that a bathing suit wouldn't show. 


After that we took this one: 

And some more from this evening....








No comments:

Post a Comment